Apple released two new iPads! The iPad Mini with Retina Display and the revolutionary new iPad: iPad Air. The iPad Air is so thin, light and powerful, once you hold one in your hand you will understand what a tremendous advancement this is! To help you to make the right choice here 10 things you should know before buying the Apple iPad Air.
Apple iPad Air Features
- iPad Air is 20 per cent thinner and 28 per cent lighter than the fourth-generation iPad.
- 43 per cent narrower bezel, the borders of iPad Air are dramatically thinner.
- Precision-engineered to weigh less than half a kilogram
- The new power-efficient A7 chip allows the battery to be even smaller, helping reduce the overall volume by 24 per cent from the previous generation while doubling its performance and maintaining its up to 10-hour battery life.
- iPad Air’s Retina display makes web pages, text, images and video look incredibly sharp and realistic.
- Images are crisp and the text is crystal clear
- movies play at full 1080p HD resolution
- 475,000 apps designed specifically for iPad work automatically.
- Offers 64-bit desktop-class architecture, advanced graphics and improved image signal processing compared to previous generations.
- Almost everything you do is faster and better than ever, from launching apps and editing photos to playing graphics-intensive games — all while delivering all-day battery life.
- The multiple-in multiple-out (MIMO) technology brings twice the Wi-Fi performance at a blazingly fast data rate up to 300Mbps.
- A next-generation FaceTime® HD camera with improved backside illumination sensors, featuring larger pixels for better low-light performance.
- – The iSight® camera with a 5-megapixel sensor and advanced optics, combined with iOS 7 improves still image and video capture on iPad, bringing faster auto-focus, up to three times video zoom, five times still zoom, better dynamic range and automatic image and video stabilisation.
- The new iPad models come with iOS 7, featuring a stunning new user interface, completely redesigned with an elegant colour palette, distinct functional layers and subtle motion that make it feel more alive.
- iPad customers have access to the revolutionary App Store℠, which now offers more than one million apps to iPhone®, iPad and iPod touch® users in 155 countries around the world, and more than 475,000 apps are designed specifically for iPad.
- – More than 60 billion apps have been downloaded from the App Store, which offers customers an incredible range of apps in 24 categories, including newspapers and magazines in Newsstand, games and entertainment, kids, education, business, news, sports, health and fitness, and travel.
Images Courtesy: Apple