Using a good quality microphone is essential for recording professional standard audio, especially when creating videos. Sennheiser have released two microphones worth considering:
Sennheiser Microphone – MKE 200
This is a directional microphone that allows you to record clean sound without background noise and interference. This is achieved by built-in wind protection and shock absorption.
The MKE 200 can be placed on top of your camera or used with your smartphone. The design is compact and sleek to ensure it’s lightweight.
MKE 200 Microphone Features:
- Compact design with sleek and stylish finish
- Integrated wind protection and internal suspension mount to minimise handling noise
- Standard cold shoe mount for universal use
For more information, visit https://en-au.sennheiser.com/mke-200
Sennheiser Microphone – MD 435
The handheld MD 435 microphone is a worthy successor of the renowned MD 9235 capsule and its outstanding sound. This mic has a cardioid, large diaphragm to give an accented presence, sparkle and pleasant detail to every voice recording. Built with a high-quality aluminium-copper voice coil.
It’s very lightweight and easy to carry with a rugged metal basket. As a result, it is suitable to use in loud environments, highly demanding live and broadcast productions.
MD 435 Microphone Features:
- Nuanced and transparent sound, especially in the treble
- Lightweight, rapidly responding aluminium-copper voice coil
- Wide dynamics, able to handle high sound pressure levels
- Shock-mounted capsule, hum-compensating coil
For more information, visit https://en-au.sennheiser.com/md-435
Shaping the future of audio and creating unique sound experiences for customers – this aim unites Sennheiser employees and partners worldwide. Founded in 1945, Sennheiser is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of headphones, loudspeakers, microphones and wireless transmission systems.
Image Credit: © Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG