Have you ever wondered about the secrets behind the Finnish happy lifestyle? Find Your Inner Finn: Happiness Masterclass is here to spill the tea.
You can build a concrete set of skills that will help you sustain a balanced lifestyle in connection with nature and attain a real certificate for mastering your happiness.
The course includes:
- 5 lessons in video format
- Exclusive insights from selected coaches
- Hands-on tasks and fun certifications
Find Your Inner Finn Lessons
- Wilderness with Petri Kokkonen
- Finnish nature mastery with Mikaela Creutz
- Fluxing with April Rinne
- Unlocking Everyday Joy through Design with Taina Snellman-Langenskiöld
- The inner Finn feast with Alex Nurmi
You’ll learn more about connecting with nature. Follow along with a short, guided meditation.
It’s all about enjoying and walking in a natural area. You can have a picnic or coffee somewhere quiet and beautiful near where you live.
Find Your Inner Finn Review
- The website is easy to navigate. You can complete the whole course in a day or a weekend.
- The videos include closed captions. As a result, you can watch the videos on your commute or without audio.
- The second day the website didn’t remember what I had watched.
Find Your Inner Finn is an informative and short Happiness Masterclass you can complete at home. Whether you travel to Finland for a holiday is another matter.
If you are the type of person, who loves visiting forests, this is the right course for you.
You can watch it at the Find Your Inner Finn website.
About Visit Finland
Visit Finland, a unit of Business Finland, is a national authority on tourism and an active force in promoting international travel to Finland. Its main goal is to develop Finland’s international image as a destination. Visit Finland supports the travel industry through research and helps businesses and groups develop products and services for the international market. For more information, please visit www.visitfinland.com.