A smart and free app guiding you on which product is green and environmentally friendly to use.
The GoodGuide app instantly reveals whether products are safe, healthy, green and socially responsible while you shop. The app’s barcode scanning feature lets you quickly access GoodGuide’s science-based health, environment and social ratings for over 170,000 products. GoodGuide’s personalization features enable you to choose the issues you care about most – like nutritional value, safe and healthy ingredients, animal welfare, human rights, climate change, energy efficiency, and more. The app will then inform you whether products pass or fail on your key criteria.
By making information about consumer products transparent, GoodGuide’s mission is to help you shop your values wherever you shop.
- Find ratings and information on over 170,000 products in Food, Personal Care, Household Cleaners, Baby and Kids, Pet Food, and more.
- Personalize the app by selecting the issues you care about most to instantly see how products perform on your key criteria.
- View detailed information on the health, environmental, and social performance of your favourite brands.
- Create personalized shopping lists as well as lists of products to avoid.
- Share your Recommended and Avoided products via Facebook, Twitter and email. A smart app
Bonus: Within seconds, expect to receive an assessment on how good the item is for your health and the environment, accompanied by a list of ingredients and picks of greener options.
GoodGuide is a website that helps you find safe, healthy, green and ethical products based on scientific ratings. The rating system gives a value for health, environment, and society and then a total overall score for each product. It also has user reviews and pricing information.
The GoodGuide site will be offline beginning June 1, 2020.
Photo Credit: Google