It’s amazing how much our phones can do now! Keep in mind you can also save money with your phone. You can control your budget, your expenses, and even make some savings. I gather few financial apps that I use myself and I really love their practicability.
Please note if you use any sort of app that has you enter your credit card information, make sure to set a password on your phone. You can never be too cautious with protecting your financial information if someone happens to steal your phone!
5 Apps for Saving Money
Here are 5 apps to help you save money, which are PocketMoney, RedLaser, Groupon, The Coupons App, and Track My Spend.
1. PocketMoney. Simple, elegant, and powerful replacement for your chequebook – PocketMoney tracks your finances quickly and accurately. PocketMoney is the #1 Finance app in several countries and hit #2 overall in Taiwan. A must-have app. PocketMoney website: https://www.pocketmoney.com/.
2. RedLaser is a Barcode Scanner, Deal Finder and QR Code Reader. An amazing free app that allows you to compare prices (while you’re out shopping) on almost anything! This way, you can easily make sure you are getting the best deal on everything you buy. Simply scan the bar code of an item on Redlaser, and the app will give back prices from competing stores and online merchants that carry the same item.
3. Groupon brings you unbeatable deals for 50–90% off the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in more than 500 cities and eleven fiefdoms around the world. Get freshly hatched deals delivered to your iPhone each morning, customized to fit your preferences. Whether you are looking to discover a new restaurant, try out a new ‘do at the salon, or get some adrenaline pumping at the gym, our featured deals offer deep discounts to tickle your fancy. Groupon website: https://www.groupon.com.au/
4. The Coupons App is one of the most downloaded, original and #1 preferred coupon app anywhere! Unbelievable coupon savings at your favourite stores, restaurants & gas stations – coupons always at your fingertips, everywhere you go! Coupons continuously update throughout each day, it’s like a fresh coupon buffet at your fingertips! Groupon daily deals, local offers and so much more. Coupons website: https://www.coupons.com/
Track My Spend App
5. Track My Spend. Track your personal expenses on the go with this easy-to-use app from MoneySmart. TrackMySPEND gives you a clear picture of what you are spending your money on. Track your spending – Track expenses by categories – Track expenses while you are travelling or on an outing – Record work or project-related expenses – Set goals and save – Set a realistic spending limit and stick to it – Separate ‘needs’ and ‘wants’ to identify opportunities to save – Manage your household or family budget
What’s your favorite phone app that helps you save money?