I was keen to try a Nutribullet but I was bamboozled by the range of options in the shop. I ended up purchasing the Nutribullet 1000 Series as it has 1000 watts of power. It has extra functionality like an AutoBlast cycle and will shut off automatically.
It took me a few goes to work out an optimal recipe, but once I got the hang of it – I was using it weekly. I do recommend you read the instruction booklet before using.
The recipe book is handy – be tempted by colada cooler, banana ice cream (using frozen bananas) and chocolate or cherry vanilla chia pudding. There is a dedicated website with more recipes called NutriLiving.
What’s included in the box:
- 1 black high powered torque power base
- 1 extractor blade
- 1 900ml colossal cup with 1 flip top lid
- 1 5000ml short cup with 1 handed lip ring
- 1 colour illustrated user guide and recipe book
- 1 pocket nutritionist book – nutritional facts
- A fast way to create a healthy drink or dessert
- It’s easy to use and clean
- Powerful engine
- It is quite noisy
- It is recommended to replace the extractor blade every 6 months for optimal performance
I like how the extraction blender takes up little space on our kitchen bench.
Here is a handy guide about cleaning your Nutribullet:
About Bullet Brands
To purchase a Nutribullet head online to: https://www.bulletbrands.com.au/