The Geek Store has just released their official Nintendo and gaming jumpers for you to don on Christmas day or attend your end of year parties. You might even like to order one for everyone in the family to create the perfect over-the-top personalised Christmas card.
These premium jumpers are 100% knitted, rather than printed, with handcraft high-quality patch embroidery and enhanced details. Better yet, they have a unisex design and fit, and can be worn all year round (which is perfect for those who don’t celebrate with a white Christmas).
The range of official sweaters features 18 new designs – including Spyro, Gremlins, Ghostbusters, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and more!
- Super Mario Christmas Jumper / Ugly Sweater, which showcases all your favourite Mario characters in patch embroidery. With gorgeous snowflake details and Power Stars dotted around.
- Official Pokémon Christmas Jumper / Ugly Sweater – This high-quality knitted jumper features a patch embroidery of Pikachu rocking a Santa hat and the three original starter Pokémon.
- Official Super Mario Princess Peach Christmas Jumper / Ugly Sweater – This jumper captures Princess Peach’ iconic colours of pink. It is decorated with cute snowflakes, bells and stars. There is a patch embroidery of Princess Peach herself to make you feel like a royal member of the Mushroom Kingdom!
- Official Nintendo products
- Exclusive to Geek Store
- 100% knitted (not printed!)
- Handcrafted high-quality patch embroidery and enhanced details
- Premium quality yarn for extra comfort
- Unisex design and fit, and can be worn all year round
- Available in sizes 2XS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- Worldwide shipping – available right now!
- Princess Peach size 4XL and Super Mario size S
These jumpers are the perfect present for all Nintendo and gaming fans.
More info here: Geeky Gaming Christmas Jumper.
About The Geek Store
The jumpers were created by The Geek Store, home of the best official video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise. These were designed and manufactured by the merchandise experts at Numskull.