Darren Rowse is the bestselling author of the only book you need to own on blogging called Problogger.
He’s the real deal if you want to find out more about blogging to generate a full-time income, create brand awareness for a business-based blog or have a little side hobby.
I’ve been blogging for over 10 years and it’s the only book I own on the topic. I’ve read his book around three times because his advice works and he is the brains behind the popular Digital Photography School website.
Darren will be presenting at Problogger Evolve an annual event held this year in Brisbane (29-30 July) and Melbourne (5-6 August). It’s not uncommon for people to fly inter-state and international to attend this event just to hear the most-up-to-date advice from these online experts.
You can attend the one day conference or supercharge your education with an extra day at a masterclass. The conference will explore creating innovative online content, boosting engagement, traffic and conversion, while the masterclass will delve deeper into the secrets to monetisation models behind profitable blogs.
Jadah Sellner of Simple Green Smoothies and Kelly Exeter of A Life Less Frantic will be headliners at the conference. Kelly is the author of Your Best Year Ever and editor of Flying Solo a successful website for micro business owners. She will reveal how she creates prolific yet consistent content. Jadah Sellner will talk about how to turn your raving fans into happy customers through community engagement by creating irresistible offers.
The two-day event will:
- Feature pitch free presentations by Pay Flynn from Smart Passive Income, James Schramko from SuperFastBusiness and more to be announced.
- Learn the critical aspects of each pillar of blogging that you can’t ignore if you want to successfully monetise in a range of different ways
- Discover how you can leverage your strengths in each pillar to find the best monetisation model for you
- Take away actionable tactics to evolve your blog into a profitable business
- The mastermind session will allow for discussions and brainstorming an action plan with Shayne Tilley of 99Designs and the other experts.
lightNetworks calls it “One of the must-attend, best digital marketing conferences in 2017…”
Read more about the Problogger Evolve event and buy your tickets before they sell out.
Women Love Tech readers will receive a 10% discount if they purchase via these links:
Brisbane Ticket Sales – here.
Melbourne Ticket Sales – here.