This is my new tech love crunch – The new Parrot Zik 2.0 headphones designed by Philippe Starck – let me invite you to discover those amazing headphones and how technology changes the way we listen to music!
Review: Parrot Zik The Most Advanced Headphones
First of all, let me tell you those headphones are fantastic and sound impressive noise cancelling technology. They are a bit pricey selling at around $549.95 (Apple Shop) but the investment is worth it.
Those headphones are comfortable and light with improved audio performances (quality on calls and integrated voice recognition), longer battery life and a new app to control, share and customize your music.
Parrot Zik 2.0 enables you to enjoy Bluetooth v3.0 calls hands-free and in high definition. The sound quality is improved with HD Voice. Users can enjoy clear conversations, with voices that sound much more natural.
The Parrot Zik 2.0 App – Free -Apple
Through this simple and intuitive app, you can easily customize the audio.
– You can use a predefined equalizer or set your custom settings (Presets, Producer Mode)
– You can check the battery level of your Zik (Battery management)
– You can measure noise around you
– You can activate or deactivate the Active Noise Cancellation (ANC, Street Mode)
– You can keep your Zik updated with the latest software release
– You can get your Zik experience started with the embedded tutorial”
Create and share your presets
– Parrot collaborates with artists, who are offered the possibility to define and share these settings, ensuring the audio chain is perfectly controlled.
– Users can listen to music as artists intended it, and follow them through a dedicated page that features biographies and the latest news about their work.”
Concert Hall Effect
The headphones have a powerful digital sound processor. The Concert Hall effect externalises the music and reproduces the sound of a real stereo system. Several concert hall acoustics are reproduced for a harmonious and more natural listening experience, which also reduces tiredness during long listening sessions.
Extended Listening Time
– Flight mode enables up to 18 hours of autonomy and music via jack cable: it is ideal for long-haul intercontinental flights
– Eco mode enables up to 7 hours of autonomous music via jack cable and Parrot Concert Hall effect
– The normal mode enables up to 6 hours of autonomy with Bluetooth music and Parrot Concert Hall
Music & Wireless Conversations
Compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers, Parrot Zik 2.0 supports most audio codecs. They are designed for iPhones, iPods and iPads.
For more info, please visit the parrot website: http://www.parrot.com/
Image Credit: Parrot