Sleep, move, eat and feel; your lifestyle will be tracked with this revolutionary wristband: UP from Jawbone. UP utilises sensors in the wristband, the powerful in your pocket, and data in the cloud to deliver a narrative of your daily life.
How does it work?
– Sleep: UP employs a sleep tracking system. The motion-sensing technology tracks micro-movements of your wrist delivering details how long it took you to fall asleep, how much light and deep sleep you got, how long you were in bed and how many times you woke up during the night. Added to this the silent Smart Alarm wakes you at the most optimal point in your sleep so you wake up feeling refreshed and alert.
– Move: UP gives you comprehensive information about how you move throughout the day, including intensity of movements, total steps, and calories burned.
– Eat: Take a photo of your food intake to create a visual journal, or scan a barcode or searching the database for more complete nutritional information.
– Mood: UP lets you keep track of how you feel throughout the day so you can correlate how you sleep, movement and eating affect your mood.
– Insights: UP analyses your data to deliver highly personalised insights. It reveals connections between different elements of your life. The more you use UP, the more powerful the insights will become.
UP is a sophisticated computer wrapped around your wrist, hypoallergenic water resistant that you can wear it all day and night. With up to ten days of battery life you rarely have to take it off to charge.
Visit Jawbone for the most up-to date availability.
Retail price: AU$149.99
Jawbone unveils the UP platform
Jawbone announced its UP Platform for iOS and unveiled 10 apps that have integrated with UP, the wristband and app system that helps you know yourself so that you can make smarter choices and feel your best. Jawbone also announced it will soon open the API for others to integrate services with UP or build entirely new experiences.