Are you overwhelmed with your social media updates? Facebook and Twitter are eating you alive? I calculated updating all my social media were taking me in between one or two or more per day! One whole hour, which I could spend better to write more articles or edit the Women Love Tech website. Anyway, a very smart company had created the best professional tool for your social media called HootSuite.
HootSuite is one of the best social media tools. It is simple, elegant and powerful. The program allows you to send and schedule updates, track click stats, and set up tracking columns to monitor keywords, hashtags, and lists.
What is HootSuite?
HootSuite is international-ready with translation to/from over 50 languages, plus the the interface is localized in 14 languages (Arabic, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish) with more to come.
Download your HootSuite app for free, and start using your HootSuite account on the go, whether you’re a Basic free user, managing teams and unlimited profiles on the Pro plan, or part of a larger Enterprise team. This handy mobile app is tightly integrated with the web version, allowing quick account importing and syncing with a helpful wizard.
What can you do with HootSuite?
- Manage your Twitter accounts
- Update Facebook Profile and Fan Pages
- Checkin to Foursquare Locations and share your position
- View your LinkedIn connections’ activity
- Comment on posts in Facebook News Feed
- Translate messages for Facebook and Twitter
- Save a draft message to finish later
- Schedule updates for future sending
- Forward messages via email
- Reply to all recipients at once
- Translate Twitter messages from 50+ languages
- See conversation history for context
- Create custom views for keyword monitoring
- Set-up real-time Twitter searches
- Browse and understand trending topics
- Examine message click statistics by date
- See which countries are clicking on your links
- Shorten URLs with Ow.ly for stats
- Track user ratings for links (via Ow.ly and Ht.ly)
- Add followers to Twitter lists and accounts
- Learn about your followers with profile view
- View who you follow and who is following you
- Create and edit Twitter lists
- Subscribe to lists
- Understand interactions with language translations
- Share and store photos and files including stats
- Save links to read later via Instapaper
- Open pages with Safari for easy reading
- Add geo-location coordinates to messages
- “Bump™” to quickly add followers
Check this app today – it’s free and will truly help you 🙂
Created by Ryan Holmes in 2008, Hootsuite is now the world’s leading social media management platform. There are more than 200,000 paying customers using the platform to tell their stories, engage with their audiences, and build businesses.