Let’s take a look at the elegant Tiny Tower Laptop Stand which has a simple fold-flat mechanism making it easy to set up and extremely portable.
As workstations go this is elegant in every way and ergonomically good too.
Already, the product raised an impressive US$252,000 in crowdfunding and has sold more than 2,500 units in presales across the world. It has just launched for sale on Amazon in both the US and European markets.
Founder and designer of the Tiny Tower, Matt Cramsie said: “Our crowdfunding result was incredible stuff. We didn’t expect the buzz we’ve received in a short space of time. It’s a real endorsement to our product and it shows there’s a gap that we’re filling: clever, aesthetic and portable ergonomics for laptop users.”
Having trialled the laptop myself, I’ve been impressed by its versatility and the design is simple yet elegant.
Having a workstation like this absolutely improves your productivity and comfort levels.
Rose Gold Work Station to match your computer colour
Also, I really love the fact you can buy it in rose gold. I never understand why colour options are so few and far between when it comes to tech accessories.
Portability and Ergonomics
In our changing work habits, mobile work has become a necessity, but it has come at the expense of our posture and wellbeing. While the versatility that laptops provide is great, ergonomically they are not ideal. The longer we spend on them, the more we hunch over them, causing pain in our neck, shoulders and back. So having a work station that is portable is all the more important.
Key features The Tiny Tower’s key features
● Height Adjustable: At the push of a button, the Tiny Tower adjusts your laptop to a height that suits you. The Tiny Tower features an easy-to-use mechanism that allows you to support the weight of the laptop as you adjust the height.
With 17 different height levels available, users will find a height that allows them to work comfortably while protecting their posture.
● Portable: In two simple moves, the Tiny Tower folds down in under 5 seconds to a flat unit that’s light and easy to carry around. A handy protective sleeve is included with every Tiny Tower. Available separately is the Tiny Tote, a zippered nylon pouch designed to carry the Tiny Tower, wireless keyboard and mouse — creating a completely mobile ergonomic workstation.So versatile and light you can take it to your nearby cafe
● Superior Construction: The Tiny Tower is built from quality materials including high-grade aluminum. It is lightweight, strong and durable. The Tiny Tower is stable and sturdy at all heights, with high-grip non-slip surfaces to ensure the laptop is secure. Parts are precision-machined, bead blasted and anodized, giving them a superior, durable finish. The Tiny Tower is designed to last and look great.
● Compatibility: The Tiny Tower is suitable for use with laptops of all makes and models from 11” to 15”. Adjustable arms click to lock in three length positions to prevent the laptop from moving.
● Smaller footprint than the laptop itself: The Tiny Tower leaves more room on your desk for other items while maintaining stability.
The Big Tiny Co. is a Sydney-based hardware company established in 2014, and is owned by Matthew Cramsie and Anhtai Anhtuan. The company is committed to offering beautiful, highly functional tools to help people work in a way that doesn’t compromise health, wellbeing or convenience. The Big Tiny Co. is making technology better fit your lifestyle, not the other way around.