We Heart It could be the next big social network. The image-based social network akin to Pinterest, has accumulated a healthy user base of the most coveted users around: teenagers. Nearly 80% of the site’s active users are under the age of 25, and they are loyal — so loyal in fact, hundreds of them claim to work at We Heart It on Facebook even though the company has only 25 employees. The social network approaches 30 million monthly active users! We Heart It – The Amazing Social Media For under 25’s
We Heart It – Free – Apple – Android
Discover We Heart It
Discover inspiration and images you love every day! #Happiness. We Heart It is the place to find the most beautiful images of everything you love, inspired by millions of people from around the world!
Save a collection of quotes, view pictures that match your mood, find images for an art or fashion collage, upload your top inspirations from your photo gallery, and get updated on news through images of the latest styles, for free!
How Does It Work
– You find it
– You inspire it
– You create it
– We Heart It.
The Bad News
We Heart It is adding stream-adsg inside their posts. The first in-stream ads will appear on We Heart It beginning Wednesday, with brands like Old Navy, Hollister and JCPenney signed on as committed advertisers. We Heart It already generates revenue through some banner ads, but this is the first time that native ads will appear in user feeds or on mobile, according to CEO Ranah Edelin.
The ads will look similar to images users already post, he says, with the ultimate goal of surfacing ads that don’t look out of place. A “promoted” label in the upper righthand corner will indicate which photos are ads. The clothing brand Candie’s will debut its ads first, following a trial program that We Heart It carried out with YouTube. The rest of the advertisers will join in the “coming weeks,” says Edelin.
– Share the newest images with your friends on tumblr, facebook, or twitter.
– Search and find exactly what you’re looking for, whether it’s fashion, hair, or makeup trends.
– Save your favorite pictures to your We Heart It gallery, phone, or wallpaper.
– View the highest-quality photos, gifs, and videos in a variety of colorful, vivid, vintage, or black & white styles.
– Group your top pictures by creating “sets” of anything from the dresses you want, to travel places, to a home or bedroom decoration theme, to tattoo ideas, and everything else you love.
– Follow top tastemakers and join the creative community of people from the US, Brazil, Norway and dozens of other countries.
– You can even save, upload, and post your favorite images from other sites or blogs into your We Heart it collection.
Images: We Heart It