The site allows registered users to upload pictures of themselves and have others answer the question: “Do I look good in this?” Now, the site’s creators are moving the concept to the App Store with the new Go Try It On app for the iPhone/iPod touch. It’s free!
Registration is required if you want others to rate your outfit, but this process is quick and pain free. You can sign in using your existing Google, Facebook, AOL, Yahoo! or Twitter account. From there, provide your: First Name, Last Initial, City, State and Gender. You also can indicate where you will be wearing the outfit. For example: to a job interview, date, holiday dinner or somewhere else. Finally, upload a photo from your iPhone and let the fun begin.
Share style inspiration and advice with friends, bloggers and the best brands.
– Post a look: Use frames and filters to create a beautiful display of your personal style. Share to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
– Photo shoot: Strike a pose using the one-of-a-kind timer feature to get the perfect shot every time!
– Get creative: Create a unique collage using photos of your style and items you love.
– Go window shopping: Browse through the Style tab to discover on-trend pieces and add them to your Shopping List.
– Heart it: Mark looks and products you love with a heart to save for your own style inspiration!