Logitech introduces the K380 multi-device bluetooth keyboard and the M337 mouse, giving you the freedom to work, create and express yourself on any device, anywhere.
Logitech Multi Device Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse
“We’re living in an era of creativity where we can capture, edit and publish content wherever we feel inspired and on any device,” said Charlotte Johs, global vice president of computer peripherals at Logitech. “In this connected and multi-device world, work is no longer bound to the office or studio. The sofa, back yard or coffee shop is the new work station, and the keyboard and mouse fuel the freedom to create anywhere without compromising precision and comfort.”
Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard
The Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard brings the comfort and convenience of desktop typing to your computer, smartphone and tablet. Express yourself on any computing platform anywhere in your home, and connect with up to three devices, instantly switching among them with the EasySwitch buttons.
- The keyboard will recognise your connected device and automatically map keys to supported functions and shortcuts – making your typing experience familiar and comfortable.
- The Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard provides up to two years of battery life from the two AAA batteries included, and will be available in blue or grey for a suggested retail price of $69.95.
Logitech M337 Bluetooth Mouse
The Logitech M337 Bluetooth Mouse lets you create on virtually any computing device, whenever and wherever you choose. Its programmable navigation button puts control in the palm of your hand, allowing you to switch between applications, change between desktops, drag-and-drop files and images, replicate the three-finger swipe gesture that brings up mission control on a Mac computer, and create and communicate on any device with Logitech’s new bluetooth keyboard and mouse. The mouse tracks reliably on just about any surface – from metal café tables to tile countertops to your favourite study desk – thanks to a laser-grade optical sensor.
- It is portable, includes a tilt wheel, has a curved shape and textured rubber grips that provide lasting comfort, and it can keep going for up to 10 months on one AA battery.
- Offered in black, blue, red and grey, the Logitech M337 Bluetooth Mouse will be available for a suggested retail price of $49.95.
- By downloading Logitech Options Software, you can customise both the keyboard and mouse to enhance your experience and unlock a world of possibilities. Although they aren’t dependent on each other to work, the new keyboard and mouse look great together, featuring matching colours and a distinctive design.
The Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard and the Logitech M337 Bluetooth Mouse are expected to be available in Australia in October. Each device is sold separately. For more information, please visit Logitech’s website.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.