Microsoft just announced a stylish suite of new Surface devices. It has also ushered in a new era in personal productivity by unveiling the Windows October 2018 update and a range of new intelligent features for Office.
The good news is that this means you can ensure you have the right devices and technology that can travel with you, and be ready when you are.
The Surface family of devices now includes the Surface Headphones, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2, and Surface Pro 6.
- Surface Headphones: With noise cancellation and up to 15 hours of battery life, they’re meant to deliver a smarter way to listen with crisp, clear audio and hands-free Cortana.
- Surface Laptop 2: Sleek and light, with improved speed and performance, this laptop can easily slip in your bag when you’re on the go.
- Surface Studio 2: It’s got improved graphics, more power, and seamless Surface Pen and Surface Dial integration.
- Surface Pro 6: A laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet, powered with 8th Gen Intel Core processors and all-day battery life.
Microsoft’s Windows 10 October 2018 Update includes:
- Your Phone App: Access your Android’s SMS and photos, on your computer.
- Timeline on Phone: Access your computer’s docs and searches, on your phone.
- PowerPoint + Digital Pen: Design your slides with a digital pen.
- Microsoft Edge Learning Tools: The only browser that comes with a complete suite of learning tools.
Microsoft’s new Office 365 features are designed to make it easier to stay organised, with new AI-enhanced features.
Microsoft Office 365 now has new AI features