The key to a successful online business is a strong and secure online payment system for your business and your customers. SecurePay Online Payments combines the two essential elements you need to start selling online: an internet merchant account and a payment gateway. You could be accepting online payments in typically as little as five business days and you don’t even have to speak to, or visit, a bank to get started!
Start Selling To Your Customers Online Quickly & Securely
SecurePay Online Payments gives consumers more payment choices (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club International and PayPal) and it allows them to make a purchase online straight away.
Let’s see in detail how SecurePay Online Payments brings you peace of mind by helping you run an online business.
15 reasons to choose SecurePay Online Payments
– Easy, online application process
– Time-saving integration and set-up
– 15 years’ experience in local e-commerce
– Integrates with major shopping carts
– Secure and compliant – level 1 PCI DSS compliance
– SecurePay is trusted by more than 40,000 businesses as their preferred payment gateway
– Accepts a range of payment methods and credit cards
– Simple and clear pricing structure
– No set-up, monthly or annual fees and no long-term contracts
– SecurePay is owned by Australia Post, a business you can trust.
– Typically takes up to five business days until you can start selling online
– No visits to banks
– Every step is completed online for speed and ease
– Local phone and email support for integration and enquiries
– Your business data is securely stored in Australia.
How Does It Work
SecurePay Online Payments brings together two essential elements:
– An internet merchant account that manages the transfer of funds between your customer’s credit card and your bank account.
– A payment gateway, to ensure that credit card data is transmitted securely between the internet merchant account, bank account and card providers.
When a customer proceeds to checkout, SecurePay Online Payments securely transmits the details of the request between your website, the banks and the credit card providers involved.
Typically, in just a few seconds, you and the customer get confirmation of whether an online purchase has been successful.
How Much Does It Cost
The pricing for SecurePay Online Payments is clear and simple: There are no sign-up or set-up fees, and no monthly or annual fees. Your online business pays 2.4 per cent on each domestic Visa and MasterCard payment, which is automatically deducted.
Check SecurePay’s website for more information – www.securepay.com.au/onlinepayments. Don’t forget it’s almost Christmas and choosing SecurePay Online could be the best decision for your online business!
Check SecurePay’s website for more information. Don’t forget it’s almost Christmas and choosing SecurePay Online could be the best decision for your online business!
I have teamed up with SecurePay Online for this article.