mytheresa.com is one of the world’s leading online stores for luxury. Each season their expert buying team visits the fashion metropoles of the world to select the pieces that suit mytheresa.com’s philosophy of elegance and ageless style that’s both modern and right on trend.
Launched in 2006, mytheresa.com now features more than 160 top international designers, including Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, Valentino and many more, made possible from long-established collaborations with our sister company THERESA. Founded in 1987 and located in the centre of Munich, the THERESA store has become popular among both locals and visitors to the city, growing into one of Europe’s leading stores for luxury fashion.
mytheresa.com Shopping App: Always in touch with luxury fashion. You can have access to their free app for iPhone and iPad, featuring the brand new Wishlist Alerts to keep you in-the-know about your favorite pieces!
– Browse through the shop with the easy-to-use navigation.
– View each product in detail and check out the latest editorials.
– Take full advantage of the signature features like New Arrivals, Trends, My Bag, and more.
– Stay in the know with our new Wishlist Alerts: “LAST PIECE”, “BACK IN STOCK”, or “SALE”.
– Share your great new finds with friends and get their feedback via Facebook and Twitter.
My Theresa also offer styling tips, fashion advice, and worldwide express shipping, guaranteeing a fast and reliable delivery to all destinations with free returns and exchanges. Shopping has never been easier or more exciting, especially with our signature packaging. You can also sign up to their newsletter to receive:
- Now 3 times a week, don’t miss out on more than 200 new arrivals every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Exceptional styling, expert photographs and detailed description ensure that you pick the perfect piece
- Start your Monday right with our selection of the weeks top picks
- Every Wednesday, look out for our weekly editorial, presenting the season’s most important trends and coolest looks
- Find out what the industry and editors love about particular designers and other specials including must-have pieces every Friday
- Spend Sundays indulging in exclusive pre-shopping events and be the first to shop the pieces before they officially go online for everyone else
Photos Courtesy: Google & My Theresa Website