Have you noticed how people love talking about the weather, too hot, too windy, too cold or not enough? After our recent windswept weather, it’s been a hot topic of conversation.
And, if you want to know exactly what’s going on then it’s a good to get the best weather app. After some research, what I found is Weather + is the winner, and to top it off it’s a free app.
It’s definitely the most useful weather app from a wide selection, so let’s see why this one is different.
– Weather+ includes a wide range of professional features.
– Weather and time details for an unlimited number of cities in the Full Version.
– Full screen video loops of the weather in the selected location.
– Fully functional for all smart phones.
– Standard weather info like condition description and temperature.
– Wind direction and speed details.
– Humidity, precipitation, pressure and visibility details.
– 3-hourly weather forecast for a total of 5 days.
– Swipe the screen from left to right to switch between selected locations.
– Flip clock with World Clock time of your current location and of the selected location.
– Switch between Fahrenheit/Miles and Celsius/Kilometers
Full Screen Video
Weather+ gives you current weather conditions and a 5-day forecast of all worldwide weather stations. The information is visualized with beautiful full screen video loops for all conditions. This combined with a Flip Clock and a World Clock upgrades your ipad to a weather station like you never imagined.
Fully functional on all devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod) > No additional costs!
You also can change the arrangements of the widgets manually:
– Show clock, daily & hourly forecast
– Show clock & daily forecast
– Show clock only
– Show one minimal widget at the bottom
– No widgets, text only
– Apple: App Store Essentials – Apps Starter Kit
– The Daily: Featured in The Daily App
– TUAW.com: Weather+ for your forecasting pleasure