Rocketium is a simple video creator which lets you convert text and photos into videos in just minutes. The video creator can incorporate images, short clips and voice overs so you no longer have to rely on designers and other professionals to make your videos.
There are just six simple steps:
- You need to sign up and then post your first video.
- Click on ‘Start writing here’. The box allows you to add up to 80 characters. In the next box, you can add images or clips. Rocketium also has a built-in search tool that lets you search for copyright-free Content. For each card, you can add up to 30-sec clips. However, you can add more clips by clicking on the + button.
- Style your videos using the apps in-built templates which are updated weekly. The app allows you to add animations and effects that you feel match well with your content. Also, you can also use your own uploaded effects.
- You can add a logo & background music to the clips. Rocketium then allows you to preview your video either in landscape, portrait or square aspect ratio.
- Next, you can click on ‘Create video’ to receive an email with your video link.
- Finally, you can download your video from the link & share it to your social media platforms
Rocketium is available for free on Android and iOS.
For more information: www.rocketium.com