I was eagerly awaiting the new MacBook in rose gold which Apple recently released. A beautiful new deliciously thin and light MacBook with the latest processors, improved graphics performance, faster flash storage, and longer battery.
And the verdict is that it doesn’t disappoint, plus the beautiful rose colours are sublime.
“MacBook is the thinnest and lightest Mac we have ever made and it’s our vision for the future of the notebook,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. “Customers are going to love this update to MacBook, with the latest processors, faster graphics, faster flash storage, longer battery life and a beautiful rose gold finish.”
- Four aluminium finishes — gold, silver, space grey, and for the first time on a Mac, a gorgeous rose gold.
- Stunning 12-inch Retina display
- Highly responsive full-size keyboard
- Force Touch trackpad
- Versatile USB-C port and all-day battery life
- Design that is just 920 grams and 13.1mm thin
- MacBook comes with the incredibly small and versatile USB-C port for charging, data transfer and video output in a single connector that is one-third the size of a traditional USB port. Following the introduction of USB-C on MacBook, the ecosystem of Apple and third-party USB-C accessories has continued to grow, giving users added flexibility and capability.
Every new Mac comes with OS X® El Capitan, the latest version of OS X that refines the Mac experience and improves system performance. El Capitan builds on the groundbreaking features and beautiful design of OS X Yosemite, with updates to window management, built-in apps and Spotlight® search, and performance improvements to make everyday activities — like launching and switching apps, opening PDFs and accessing email — faster and more responsive.
Pricing & Availability
MacBook is available through Apple.com/au and in Apple’s retail stores and select Apple Authorised Resellers.
For more information visit www.apple.com/au/macbook
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.