Digitally archive your daily looks with the Cloth app. This simple photo app lets you catalogue an entire wardrobe and refer to past outfits anytime.
This app is a favourite among amateur fashion bloggers and mobile photographers. Outfits can be categorised as Everyday, Event, Evening, Vacation, Work and as a Favorite.
Just take pictures of the outfits you love and build an easy-to-navigate library for later wear. Never forget how great that new high-waisted skirt goes with your favourite vintage wedges. Getting dressed will be a breeze.
Cloth’s photo editor program allows users to enhance photos, add Instagram-like filters and stickers. Users can also rotate and crop looks to their liking.
Cloth is the simple way to save, organize, and share your favourite outfits. Adding outfits takes just seconds.
Now, with Cloth’s new Weather in-app upgrade, we’ve teamed up with wunderground.com to use real-time weather data to give you one-touch access to the best outfits from your wardrobe for the current conditions. The in-app upgrade also gives you built-in photo editing and filters.
Key Features of Cloth:
- Shoot and save your favourite outfits, then add some notes and tags (but only if you want to!)
- With the Cloth Weather in-app upgrade, you can automatically tag your outfits by the current conditions (such as “Freezing” or “Rain”).
- The Cloth Weather in-app upgrade also makes it easy to see the best outfits for the current conditions.
- The in-app upgrade also gives you built-in photo editing and filters, making it easy to put your best foot forward.
- You can now search for your outfits by tags.
- One-touch social-network sharing makes it easy for your friends to see what you’re wearing on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
- It’s a game! Collect points and badges for saving and sharing outfits.
- Submit your outfits to Clothapp.com, directly from the app. We’ll post the best picks to the blog and our Facebook page.
One of Gizmodo’s “Best iPhone Apps”. Featured in The NY Times, Wired, InStyle, Mashable, The Next Web, TechCrunch, MSNBC, MTV Style, Fast Company, VentureBeat, Cosmopolitan, Apartment Therapy, Fox & Friends, and The Gloss.
Free with in-app purchaes.
Cloth is an app for iPhone that makes it easy to save, categorize, and share your favorite outfits. The app also uses real-time weather data to help you pick your best outfits for current conditions. If you have iOS 8, you can even wake up to an alert with the weather, and your best looks for the day.
Cloth also lets you see what other people are wearing, in any city in the world. Searchable by category, weather… or just about anything else Real-time street style. Cloth website: https://www.clothapp.com/