Samsung Australia has announced the launch of their new tablet, Galaxy Tab S. A stunning Super amoled screen take Samsung screen technology to a whole new level. “The Galaxy Tab S changes the tablet landscape for Samsung will provide Australians with an immersive screen experience, brought to life through advancements to our display and screen technology, along with significant feature and design upgrades to our tablets,” said Jenny Goodridge, Product Marketing Director – Samsung Electronics Australia.
Don’t Miss Out The New Samsung Galaxy Tab S
With exceptional design and technology innovations the Galaxy Tab S is light and thin in design, rich in colour and offers an immersive viewing experience.
“With a slim and luxurious design, our most advanced screen technology yet and a long lasting battery, the Galaxy Tab S is a device that Australians will love using out and about or at home,” Goodridge added.
What Amoled Means
– Amoled display offers rich and crisp colours. The Galaxy Tab S helps make your compatible videos and pictures really come to life.
– The Tab S’s screen display also features a 100,000:1 contrast ratio, helping deliver rich colours, deep blacks and crisp pictures.
– The tablet also features Samsung screen technology called Adaptive Display. Adaptive Display helps ensure a great visual experience almost anywhere and almost anytime by intelligently adjusting gamma, saturation, and sharpness based on the application being viewed, the colour temperature of the viewing environment and ambient lighting.
– The Galaxy Tab S range has a sleek 6.6mm profile featuring a powerful and long lasting battery that can provide consumers with up to 11 hours of video playback, so it can be a great travel companion.
Productivity & Multitasking
The Galaxy Tab S provides consumers with the ability to multitask with ease as they commute to work or relax at home. The tablet has been designed with Samsung’s popular Multi-Window capabilities, letting consumers watch a video on YouTube while also sending an email or updating their Facebook profile on the same screen.
Stylish & Practical Accessories
– Book Cover accessory (sold separately) configures to three different display angles to help provide a comfortable position to watch videos, read or type.
– Simple Cover (sold separately) helps provide additional lightweight protection.
– Bluetooth Keyboard (sold separately) is an ergonomically designed, slim keyboard connects the device to the functions of a separate keyboard with a clasp for added protection.
The Galaxy Tab S accessories will be available for retailer later in 2014.
Pricing & Availability
– The Samsung Galaxy Tab S is available in both 16GB and 32GB options.
– Australians can also choose between two colours: Titanium Bronze or Dazzling White.
Both the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4-inch models are available for pre-order on Samsung e-store.
– Prices start from $479.00 RRP to $749.00 RRP – for more details, please visit their site.
Images courtesy: Samsung