Are you always looking for your keys, your bag or even your laptop? Then you need to read this article. There is an amazing gadget, it’s small and sleek. It goes everywhere you do. Tiles is by far the most amazing gadget to find your lost stuff.
Small and sleek, Tiles go everywhere you do.
Just attach, stick or drop your Tile into any item you might lose: laptops, wallets, keys, guitars, bikes—you name it. Then get on with the fun.
Tile, the world’s largest lost and found.
Keeping track of stuff on the go
The Tile App on your phone makes it easy to find your Tile(s) anywhere, anytime.
- More is better. Use Tile on as many things as you want. Add up to 10 Tiles on an account.
- Share with people you trust. You can share access to Tiles with friends, family, and trusted co workers.
- Take that, couch cushions. Tiles will sound an alert if triggered. If you can hear it, you can find it.
- The last place seen. The Tile app remembers where it last saw your Tile, so you can easily find it right where you left it.
- Strength in numbers. With the Tile community, it’s like having the rest of the world help you find what you’re looking for.
- iOS Compatible Works with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 3rd and 4th gen, and iPod Touch 5th gen.
- You’re getting warmer You can see yourself getting closer and further away from the Tile when within a 50 – 150ft range.
- No batteries to replace? Nope, you never need to replace the batteries or even charge your Tiles.
- A whole year? Tiles last a year. We’ll remind you when it’s time to order new Tiles and send you an envelope to recycle your old ones.
- Now hear this Tiles come with a built-in speaker so you can easily hear it in close range.
- Right where you left it The Tile app saves the last GPS location it saw your Tile.
Images Courtesy: Tile