Travelling the World is a dream we all have. We know it’s so important to break out of our comfort zone and to feel alive in a different country with a different language and surrounding. But you will say; travelling can be so costly! True and not true. When you plan a trip overseas, you need to play smart and to get your information at the right places. Personally I avoid travel agents or agencies, they take a commision and they will try to place you on expensive trips. Book your tickets online, car rentals and hotels, you will save so much! To do so you will need a reliable site or app.
How To Find The Cheapest Plane Ticket
– Try to avoid any school holiday seasons or other peak seasons – I know not easy if you have kids.
– Avoid flying before, during and just after weekends. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday are the most travelled days and airlines know it. Try to travel overseas on a Tuesday instead of a Saturday, you will be surprised how much you will save!
– Don’t be scared of trying a company you don’t know – lately I travelled with China Southern Airlines hoping for the worse and actually it wasn’t so bad, except a long flight for going to Europe but really cheap and good service.
– Do your research on the Internet. I use Zuji.com, Lastminute.com, Jet Star, and Asia Airlines.
On the app side, I really like Kayak, first because is a short and easy name to remember. Also because in this app is a travel search engine. It will do the hard work for you. No need anymore to visit many travels sites, just one app, few clicks and hop, get ready for your next trip.
The smart travel search engine. Hotel, flight, and car search and booking, flight tracker and itinerary management.
– Compare hundreds of travel sites at once
– Find the best deals faster
– Book Hotels
– Book Flights
– Book cars
– Plan your trip with their agenda
How Does It Work
– Install the free app on App Store or Google Play
– Pick between, Hotels, Flights, Cars, etc…
– You can also plan your trip on this app
– I love the flight tracker – so fast and handy
– The price alert is great if you feel are ready to pack on a short term
– Airline info
– Airport information – great info.
– Packing list
– Currency converter
– Buzz is an option to browse flight search trends