Discover Logitech new playful mice designed to make you smile, and make work feel a little less like work.
Logitech unveiled its seventh-annual design collection, the 2015 Logitech® Play Collection. Inspired by the latest trends in fashion, furniture design and accessories, these distinctive new mice feature the friendly faces of playful characters, and colourful patterns and shapes.
Geometric Logitech New Mouse Collection
When the Logitech design team attended Milan Design Week, they were inspired by playful themes and elements, which led to the new approach for the in-house creation of the 2015 Play Collection. This year’s collection features the Logitech® Wireless Mouse M238. With these new mice, you can smoothly and easily navigate Web pages with a comfortable shape in your hand and precise scrolling and tracking.
“Our goal was to evoke a little fun, and remind you to smile when you’re using your mouse,” said Charlotte Johs, global vice president of computer peripherals at Logitech. “We combined a splash of colour, a touch of playfulness and a dash of spirit to create this year’s 2015 Logitech Play Collection. The colour combinations and designs are inspiring, cheerful, and add personality to your desk.”
– Windows® 8/RT, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP
– Mac OS® X 10.5 or later
– Chrome OS™
– Linux® kernel 2.6
– Playful Design: The collection features friendly animal faces and bright geometric designs, so you can now find a mouse that is as bright, playful and high-spirited as you are.
– Reliable battery life: Keep the fun going for up to 12 months without having to switch batteries.
– The mouse offers smart sleep mode and an On/Off switch to save power, while an indicator light eliminates low battery surprises.
– Long Wireless Range: This mouse can roam up to 10 meters away from the computer without losing connection.
Pricing and Availability
The 2015 Logitech Play Collection is expected to be available in June 2015 for a retail price of $34.95. Logitech Mice