Being a vegetarian and a bad cook at the same time can be very tricky. Unfortunately, over the years I have tried many disappointing vegetarian apps. One of my all-time favourite apps devoted to being vegetarian is Green Kitchen.
First, the app beautifully designed and easy to use with browsing great photos. The recipes can be used by people with special dietary requirements, including gluten-free, vegan, raw, whole grain or naturally sweetened. Green Kitchen was voted one of the best apps in 2012.
As seen on Apple’s iPad TV ads! • Reached #1 in Food & Drink category in 50+ countries • 190+ 5 star reviews • 300+ 5 star ratings • Runner up in “Best of App Store 2012” •
“Beautiful photos and a world-class user interface will whet the appetites of vegetarians and omnivores alike as the cook the easy-to-follow recipes in this stellar app” Editors Choice – Runner Up in the Best of 2012 for iPad
Green Kitchen is an inspiring source of organic and tasty vegetarian food, with ingredients straight from nature and a bare minimum of gluten, sugar and dairy products used. Enjoy and be delighted by creative recipes with drop-dead gorgeous photos and detailed, easy to follow, instructions.
Regardless if you just need to spice up your vegetarian lifestyle or having veggies over for a dinner – Green Kitchen is your perfect companion in your kitchen or while planning from your sofa.
Green Kitchen Features:
- A good variety of main courses, snacks and healthy drinks.
- 100s of handpicked premium recipes.
- A seamless switch from imperial to metric units.
- Save your favourites so you can return to them quickly on any device.
- Several photos for each recipe
- Shopping list: Just email or SMS the ingredients to your iPhone
- Share or brag about your cookery on Facebook and Twitter
- Estimated cooking time for each recipe.
- All recipes are marked if they are vegan, raw, gluten-free, sugar-free or whole grain.
- Step by step cooking instructions, tap on a step to mark it as completed.
- Universal app – run it on both your iPhone and your iPad
- Stunning Retina graphics
“Proving that even wholesome vegetarian recipes can make for tantalizing food porn” — Bon Appétit
On my side, my recipes inspired by Green Kitchen do not quite look like their pictures but at least they taste delicious. Those great recipes give me back a bit of my pride and my butter pumpkin soup is one of my must-try. Bon Appetit!
Download from the Green Kitchen apps webpage: https://greenkitchenstories.com/apps/
About Green Kitchen
Green Kitchen is filled with tasty and inspiring vegetarian food with ingredients straight from nature and a bare minimum of gluten, sugar and dairy products. Enjoy and be delighted by creative recipes with drop-dead gorgeous photos and detailed, easy to follow, instructions.