The holidays are times filled with memories often captured in photos and videos on your mobile phone – MANY, MANY photos and videos. To help organize and personalize your holiday memories and more, I wanted to introduce you to one of the world’s most popular mobile video editing apps, Splice.
How To Free Video Editing With An iPhone
Splice is the only 5-star rated, completely FREE professional quality video editing app that takes your casual clips to pro-quality without a watermark, and lets you share the creation with friends and family on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Vine. From simple trim and crop functionalities to adding unique effects and audio, Splice makes video editing easy for even the most novice user.
Splice Fast Facts
- In just two years Splice has garnered more than 900K monthly active users worldwide
- The app is available in 14 different languages
- Splice packs the power of paid video editing software into a free app
- Splice is the only completely free video editing app that doesn’t have a watermark
- Edits and exports high definition video, up to 1080p
- It’s compatible with GoPro footage
Splice – Free – Apple
- Visual Effects: Alter the style of photos and videos with numerous lens filter effects.
- Share: Share directly to Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, Mail, Messages, etc. or save to your iPhone.
- Audio: Use our extensive free library of soundtracks and sound effects, or select from your iTunes collection. Layer in multiple audio tracks with great precision.
- Text Overlays: Add text to photos, videos, or title slides, selecting color and style.
- Speed Controls: Adjust a video clip’s playback speed from slow motion to super-fast!
- Narrate: Record your own voice (or other audio) into your project.
- Transitions: Add polish with high quality transitions (including cross fade, pixelate, fade to black, and flash). To save you time Splice adds transitions automatically.
- Animate: Pan and zoom on photos and videos like a Ken Burns documentary. Splice applies this effect to photos automatically for effortless professional results.
- HD: Edit and export high definition videos, up to 1080p. Great with GoPro!
- Tools: Trim and cut videos, crop photos and videos, set durations of photos and title slides, manage background colors, control resolution, and much more!
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.