I was invited last week to a beautiful luxurious lunch at the Bondi Beach Icebergs. The event was organised by HP celebrating the launch of the beautiful HP Spectre; The World’s Sleekest And Thinnest Laptop.
I fell in love with this beautiful and sleek laptop – its luxury at your fingertips.
Raising the bar for the premium PC experience, HP today announced the debut of the new HP Spectre, the world’s thinnest laptop.
- CNC machined aluminium chassis as thin as an AAA-battery at just 10.4 mm
- Powerful Intel Core i5 and i7 processors deliver superior performance versus the mobile processors often used in this class of device
- Superb entertainment experience with full HD 13.3” diagonal edge-to-edge display and Bang & Olufsen sound
“The HP Spectre is the thinnest notebook in the world, and unlike the majority of other super thin PCs on the market, this laptop doesn’t compromise power or features,” said Jeff Woodhouse, consumer category manager, Personal Systems, HP South Pacific. “With a beautiful, Full HD edge-to-edge display, Intel Core i processors, Bang & Olufsen sound and a stunning and thin design, HP’s engineers have set a new standard with the all-new Spectre.”
The World’s Thinnest Laptop
HP reimagined every element during the design of the HP Spectre to ensure optimal user experience coupled with maximum performance. The result is a premium notebook PC that does not force users to compromise on style, function or performance with features such as:
- A carbon fibre base creates a thin profile that is both durable and lightweight, keeping the total weight of the notebook at just 1.11kg.
- High gloss copper accents reflect a hand-polished, jewelry-like finish and an innovative hidden piston hinge creates the illusion of a hinge-less design to offer an unmatched premium look-and-feel.
- An innovative hybrid battery, split into two thinner pieces delivers the same wattage as a single battery for up to 9 and half hours of battery life while enabling the world’s thinnest laptop.
- Full HD IPS edge-to-edge display featuring Corning Gorilla delivers a superb viewing experience for editing photos, perfecting a presentation, or watching a movie.
- 6th generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and a lightning fast PCIe SSD with storage up to 512 GB with up to 8 GB of memory for maximum performance. Integration of Intel hyperbaric cooling system keeps the machine running cool even with powerful processors in a small package.
- Stereo speakers by Bang & Olufsen with HP Audio Boost technology, a combination of hardware and software to give customers the depth they want.
- Three full function USB Type-CTM connectors, including two of which support ThunderboltTM, to provide a fast, versatile I/O connection.
Pricing and Availability
- The 13.3” diagonal HP Spectre is now available in Australia starting at $2,299 (inc. GST).
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.au
Have something to add to this story? Please share it in the comments.