After the success of the P20 and P20 Pro, Huawei Australia recently unveiled its next-gen series of smartphones – the Huawei Mate20 Series.
As a testament to Huawei’s technological prowess and innovation, these smartphones are powered by one of the best smartphone chipsets – the Kirin 980; they also seamlessly incorporate superior AI – both for the processor and the camera.
The key features of the Huawei Mate20 series include:
- New generation dual AI processor with higher levels of performance and improved power efficiency.
- Cutting edge Leica Triple Camera featuring a new Leica Ultra-Wide Angle camera for expansive wide-angle shots.
- Precise macro close-up shots from as little as 2.5 centimetres from the new Wide Angle lens.
- AI cinematic video shooting functionality for greater cinematic effect.
- The largest capacity battery in its class (4200mAh on the Pro).
- Higher battery charging performance with Huawei Supercharge technology.
- Fast 15W wireless charging.
- The world’s first reverse wireless charging on the Huawei Mate20 Pro, so that you can charge other compatible wireless charging devices.
- Fast and accurate in-screen fingerprint sensor on the Huawei Mate20 Pro.
Huawei’s Australian consumers will be among the first in the world to experience the Huawei Mate20 Series.
As part of its debut in Australia, Huawei will be offering a lot of freebies, such as:
- A pair of wireless Huawei Freebuds valued at RRP $199, via redemption.
- If you pre-order your smartphone, you will also receive a bonus Huawei wireless charger valued at RRP $149.
The pre-launch offer is available through Optus, Vodafone, JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman, Mobileciti and Kogan and will apply to pre-orders made from 17th October 2018 until 31st October 2018. To redeem and for full terms and conditions, visit the Huawei Australia website.
The Huawei Mate20 Pro is available in two colours – Black and Midnight Blue. It’s priced at RRP $1,599. The Huawei Mate20 is available in Black at RRP $1,099.