Whether you’re a practised poseur or a starter at sun salutations, this handy app features simpe-to-follow illustrations to guide you through the yogi moves. Select from 27 different sessions, including various yoga practices. And don’t miss the session that shows you how to burn fat while keeping your mind at rest.
★ “The Best App For Practicing Yoga” – Mac|Life ★
★ Selected by CNN as one of the “10 great mobile health apps” of 2012 ★
★ Featured by Apple in “Get in Shape”, “Let’s Get Moving”, “10 Essentials” and “New and Noteworthy” ★
The practice of yoga becomes beneficial when done on a regular basis. With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace and schedule in the comforts of your own home. Simply set your iPhone, iPod or iPad in front of your mat, start a practice, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 3 different practices, 3 different difficulty levels and 3 different durations. A total of 27 different sessions!
Practices in Pocket Yoga are the unique and original creative design of the world-renowned school of Gaia Flow Yoga.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 150 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and positioning.
• Dictionary of poses containing descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress and promote consistency.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Ability to play music from your library in place of the default music.
• AirPlay and TV out support! Play the practices on a large screen TV by connecting wirelessly through your Apple TV or with the corresponding AV cables.
• Shows extra information on your iPhone screen when viewing your practice on your TV.
• Retina display support!