Whether you’re a practised poseur or a starter at sun salutations, the Pocket Yoga app features simple-to-follow illustrations to guide you through the yogi moves. You can select a yoga session to suit your timeframe and skill level. But don’t miss the session that shows you how to burn fat while keeping your mind at rest.
The practice of yoga becomes beneficial when done on a regular basis. With Pocket Yoga, you can keep up with your practice at your own pace and schedule in the comforts of your own home.
Simply set up your smartphone or tablet in front of your mat. During your session, Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire workout.
Select between three different practices, three different difficulty levels and three different durations. There is a total of 27 different sessions!
The practices in Pocket Yoga were designed and developed by the world-renowned school of Gaia Flow Yoga.
Features of Pocket Yoga
Here are some of the great features of Pocket Yoga:
- Detailed voice and visual instruction guide you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
- Over 150 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and positioning.
- Dictionary of poses containing descriptions and benefits of each pose.
- Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress and promote consistency.
- Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
- Ability to play music from your library in place of the default music.
- AirPlay and TV-out support! Play the practices on a large-screen TV by connecting wirelessly through your Apple TV or with the corresponding AV cables.
- Shows extra information on your iPhone screen when viewing your practice on your TV.
- Retina display support!
Teach with Pocket Yoga
There is also a version for teachers called Pocket Yoga Teacher:
The program is available on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Android.
Pocket Yoga allows you to take your yoga instructor everywhere you go.
★ “The Best App For Practicing Yoga” – Mac|Life ★
★ Selected by CNN as one of the “10 great mobile health apps” of 2012 ★
★ Featured by Apple in “Get in Shape”, “Let’s Get Moving”, “10 Essentials” and “New and Noteworthy” ★
About Pocket Yoga
Pocket Yoga allows you to practice yoga anywhere at any time with this easy-to-use yoga app. For more information, view the Pocket Yoga website.