Nokia’s latest mid-range smartphone is defined by its lightweight design with very funky colours and its high-quality camera! Nokia 720 is available to any leading retailers from Vodafone to Virgin Mobile.
Similar in design and build quality to other Lumia smartphones, the Nokia Lumia 720 has, without doubt, the best imaging credentials of any smartphone in its price band. Combining Carl Zeiss optics with Nokia’s largest f1.9 aperture, the Nokia Lumia 720 delivers sharp, clear pictures every time, day or night.
The Lumia 720 is super-slim – only 9mm thick – and weighs just 128g and comes in a range of colours including black, yellow, white and red.
Nokia Australia’s managing director, Steve Lewis, said: “As we continue to grow our smartphone offering, devices such as the Lumia 720 give breadth and depth to our Windows Phone 8 portfolio.”
“With smartphone adoption continuing to grow in Australia, consumers want more choice at different price-points. Smartphones like the Lumia 720 are critical to Nokia’s strategy as they allow us to bring familiar features such as high-end design, quality hardware, unparalleled imaging capabilities and a rich navigation experience to a wider audience.”
Other key features of the Lumia 720 include:
- Access to the full HERE suite of applications, including HERE Maps, HERE Drive for free turn-by-turn navigation in Australia and HERE Transit
- Access to Nokia’s new subscription-based music streaming service, Nokia Music +, which allows users to stream from playlists curated by a team of musos and international artists
- Access to more than 130,000 applications from the Windows Phone Store including the recently launched Pandora, SBS and Take 40 apps
- In-built NFC and wireless charging capability when a shell is added.
- Access to all the best Windows Phone 8 experiences including Xbox, PeopleHub and Microsoft Office
Recommended price: AUS$429
Head to the Nokia website: https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_au
We create technology that helps the world act together. As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable and inclusive world.