The new myGuardianAngel iPhone App from DS Apps LLC is about one thing… getting real time help when a person needs it the most. This app gives a person the assurance that they won’t have to face trouble alone and neither will their loved ones.
With the push of ONE button, an emergency alert is sent to several contacts, video evidence is captured, GPS location is updated every minute on a google map and through streaming audio from the phone ALL emergency contacts can be updated as to exactly what the situation is and what type of help is needed.
MyGuardianAngel iphone application gets you real-time help from your most trusted friends and family when you need it the most.
The idea for the myGuardianAngel iPhone App was born from the far too many news stories about kids and adults being kidnapped, killed, molested and abused. The myGuardianAngel iPhone App brings together existing technologies that can help or save people, solve crimes and help to prosecute offenders.
A portion of profits from the sale of the myGuardianAngel iPhone App will always be donated to charities for the missing, abused, abducted, raped or molested.
- In order for the app to work properly you must have an adequate cellular connection or an un-locked WiFi connection. GPS services will not work unless the phones location services are “enabled”. Location services setting are located in your phones “Settings”.
- The myGuardianAngel app does not in any way guarantee your safety however it is meant to be a serious tool to help in a variety of situations.
- Your emergency contacts can be notified by text message and/or email. Having several emergency contacts along with messages sent to phones and email addresses will help ensure that someone is available to help. An emergency contact who always has their smart phone with them and on is ideal.
- If you are sending alerts by email you and your contacts need to make sure that emails from [email protected] are NOT considered spam.
- Receiving the alerts from the app works best from a computer or smart phone. A cell phone with internet access may work too as the message will contain a link to a web site with information from the victims phone.
- After downloading the iphone app to your phone, placing the app on the dock at the bottom of your home screen insures that it is always easy to find when you need it.
- If you answer a phone call or text while the app is running it will be shut down. You can open it back up as soon as your call is finished or your text is answered. Your emergency contacts can however send you a text such as to say “I called 911″ or “I’m on my way” and you will be able to read it without shutting down the app. The app only shuts down if you touch the text screen.
- If you and your contacts will enter the number, 1-972-957-7739, into your phone’s contacts as “myGuardianAngel” then when an alert messages comes it will indicate it is from myGuardianAngel.
- If you think you may be in a bad situation or if you are uncomfortable with a situation, be safe, push the “Help” button before something happens!!!!!! If it is a false alarm simply saying that into your phone will alert all of your emergency contacts that everything is OK.
- In order to see the video sent from the app on a Windows computer you need to have a browser with Html5 like Google Chrome. Audio and video can however be downloaded first then played in most Media Players.
- If you are involved in a crime it is a good idea to download the audio and video and save it to your phone or computer as the data will be deleted on the expiration date.