Australia’s number one recipe website, taste.com.au, brings you the taste app for iOS and Android, featuring all 25,000 tried and tested recipes from your favourite food magazines. Whether you’re planning a dinner party, shopping for the week or cooking in the kitchen, you can now access taste.com.au’s extensive selection of recipes on the go.
The taste.com.au app provides ideas and inspiration whether you’re a first-time cook or a fastidious foodie. With the taste app, you’ll always have the answer to the ‘what’s for dinner dilemma’ at your fingertips.
Get your daily recipe inspiration with the app’s Recipe of the Day feature. Search more than 25,000 professionally developed and member-rated recipes from some of Australia’s most celebrated lifestyle titles, including Woolworths Australian Good Taste, Super Food Ideas and ABC Delicious.
Save your favourite recipes, share them on Facebook and Twitter, and email them to your friends.
You can also create shopping lists from recipe ingredients as well as add your own grocery items
- Recipe of the day:– Get your daily dose of cooking inspiration with the recipe of the day. You can also browse through previous Recipes of the Days.
- Recipe Collections: – Browse through over 280 taste recipe collections including our popular chicken collection, baking, and chocolate as well as special occasion collections such as Christmas, Easter and Mother’s Day. Use the alphabetical listing on the right or the search box at the top to filter the collections.
- Search: – Search the extensive taste.com.au recipe database. Simply enter the recipe name or ingredient to search. Search results are categorised by Best Matched, Top Rated, A – Z and Most Recent so you can easily find the recipe you want.
- Recipes: – Access over 25,000 tried and tested recipes. You’ll find clear and concise recipe lists and step-by-step recipe instructions. Many recipes also feature helpful nutritional information. Your phone will be automatically updated with all our latest recipes.
- Cook: – If you’re cooking, you may want to rotate the phone for kitchen mode. This will give you a cooking-friendly view to help you to follow the recipe steps.
- Shopping List: – Save recipe ingredients into your shopping list with one click. You can also add your own ingredients to the shopping list. At the shop, you can cross off items once you’ve bought them.
- Favourites: – Save your favourite recipes into your personal favourites list.
Taste.com.au is Australia’s #1 food site and is home to more than 50,000 recipes. The taste.com.au app is free for the first 30 days, allowing you to view up to 10 recipes and then available on a monthly subscription at only $0.99 per month.
Photo Credit: Taste