You can unlock the doors to inspiring and unique accommodations around the world with Airbnb. I love the Airbnb website and the free app is available on iTunes and Google Play.
Airbnb was founded in August of 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California. It is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone.
Whether you are interested in booking an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences. In addition, accommodation is available at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions. The company encourages world-class customer service and unique locations and experiences.
Booking Accommodation Made Easy
- Find your space – Use the search page to find a property. Enter the dates you need and browse by availability. Message hosts with any questions through the onsite messaging system.
- Book it! – Enter your credit card information and click Book It! A host will accept your request within 24 hours and at that point contact information, the address of the property and other important information will be shared.
- Travel – Get your itinerary details immediately upon host confirmation of your request. Contact your host to confirm arrival details. After the trip is over, be sure to share your experience by leaving a review.
Airbnb: Host Like a Pro
- List for free – It’s easy to log in and complete your Airbnb profile. You can then list a space by uploading photos, naming a price, and setting availability.
- Confirm – Answer guest inquiries using the onsite messaging system. Once you receive a reservation request, you can go ahead and accept or decline it.
- Host! – Contact your guest directly to confirm the details of their stay. You’ll be paid 24 hours after they check in. Don’t forget to encourage them to leave a review.
Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace that connects you with people who have space for rent. The award-winning Airbnb App allows everyone to list, discover, and book any of these distinctive spaces. These spaces could be a private apartment to a private island. All with the convenience of booking directly from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Book space directly from your smartphone in a few simple clicks
- Find out what your place is worth. You can start earning cash renting out your space
- Select “Find a place, tonight!” for last-minute availability
- Browse amazing Collections to see our most distinctive properties
- Instantly access your upcoming itinerary, complete with directions to your destination
- Message guests and hosts directly from your phone
With over 200,000 listings for rent in more than 30,000 cities and 192 countries, Airbnb offers the widest variety of accommodations at any price point, anywhere. As a result, Airbnb facilitates all bookings and financial transactions, they make filling and reserving space easy.
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home and has since grown to 4 million Hosts who have welcomed over 800 million guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer one-of-a-kind stays and unique Experiences that make it possible for guests to experience the world in a more authentic, connected way.
Find out more at the Airbnb website: https://www.airbnb.com.au/
Photo Credit: Airbnb