I’m a big music lover, in fact, I listen music all the time and everywhere. I have music speakers all over my house (bathroom included). Last week I tried the improved headphones Beats Solo2 when I was walking my dog. I didn’t know what to expect, and to be honest with you I was pleasantly surprised.
In this review, I will tell you what I really think about these new headphones.
Like most women, I have a small head, and it can be tricky to find the right headphones fitting your budget, your head, and at the same time having a quality product but I have to admit Beat Solo2 ticks the boxes.
– They are foldable, perfect to slide in your bag or travelling. I really love this option.
– Beats headphone has been redesigned from the inside out.
– Streamlined, lightweight, and durable headphones.
– They are coming in diverse colours, white, grey, black, pink, and blue, (mine are white).
– The headphone’s packaging is beautiful and will be a lovely gift to offer.
Of course, with headphones, sound plays a more important role in your buying decision. The Beats Solo 2 actually has a significant improvement in terms of audio quality with updated acoustics enhancing clarity.
– You can take calls and control music with the RemoteTalk cable
– They are compatible with all your devices like phones, tablets, iPods, etc…
– They are a bit tight (but comfortable) but it will hurt the back of your ear lobes if you wear studs/earrings…. just saying…
– Price: AU$259.95 You can buy them at the Apple store.
Overall I really like them, there are great quality headphones and I’m sure women will love them and now my morning walks with my dog got even nicer.