The Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone launched in New York last week. To celebrate the Sydney event on Tuesday 23rd April, Samsung projected Australian user’s photos on the Opera House to celebrate the official event.
Samsung Galaxy Features
So what is all the buzz about? Let’s covered some new features of the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone:
- My favourite feature is ‘Sound and Shot’. You can record a 9 seconds message attached to a photo and send it.
- Galaxy S4 is stronger and slimmer than Galaxy SIII – light 130g and slim 7.9mm shape
- 5-inch large screen with 441 PPI – stunning screen quality
- The 13-megapixel rear camera boasts a ‘Dual Camera’ function that allows the use of front and rear cameras.
- ‘Drama Shot’ offers 12 outstanding shooting modes
- ‘S Translator’ provides translation in 10 languages which provides translation using text or voice translation.
- ‘Air View’ allows users to hover with their fingers to preview the content of an email, image or video without having to open it.
- ‘Air Gesture’ – change the music track, or a web page, with a wave of your hand
- ‘Samsung Hub’ allows users to search and purchase videos, games, books with one single sign in.
- Galaxy S4 is equipped with 9 sensors
- ‘S Health’ helps empower your life by keeping track of your exercise diary, food diary and sleep monitor.
- ‘ Smart Pause’ enables you to control the screen by where you look. When you are watching a video, the video pauses when you look away then it stars right up again when you are looking directly back at it.
Sales starting Saturday 27th April for RPP $899. Samsung confirmed Australia will be one of the first countries in the world to sell the Galaxy S4. The Galaxy S4 is available to purchase with Telstra, Optus and Virgin Mobile and, it will be available on Vodafone in June.
For more information, visit the Samsung website.