We love watching those old movies with a bowl of pop corn, comfortable on our couch, nestling. What about if you could have an app in your phone which could do the same retro effect of the 8mm camera on your actual mini videos? Don’t look further 8mm vintage camera winning app will amazed you how easy to use with tons of effects.
Grab this app, it will be the best $1.99 spent and start filming your life with your phone and enjoy it! It’s an oscar winning app – 8mm was used by director Malik Bendjelloul in his Oscar-winning film “Searching for Sugar Man”!
The most authentic, versatile, & easy-to-use retro video camera on the App Store. 8mm Vintage Camera captures the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies right through your viewfinder. Dust and scratches, retro colors, flickering, light leaks, even frame shakes, all can be instantly added with a single tap of the finger.
– Record videos with sophisticated live effects.
– Total live view of the effects. What you see in the viewfinder is what you get.
– Support 720P HD recording with real time video effects.
Instantly Switch Effect for 70 Different Looks
– 7 Lenses: Super 8, Clear, Flickering Frame, Spotlight, Light Leak, Color Fringing and Classic.
– 10 Discolored & Aged Films: 1920, Noir, 60s, 70s, Sakura, XPro, Siena, Pela, Indigo and Tuscan.
– Jitter Button to imitate frame shakes of real 8mm projectors.
– Sound Switch to add projector sound for extra authenticity or mute the video for a silent movie effect.
Apply Effects To Existing Videos
– Apply and adjust effects while playing a video from Photo library.
Create Pro-Quality Movies From 8mm Clips
– Choose from 5 unique themes with matching titles, transitions & music. Free themes: Minimalism, Elegant. In-App Purchase themes: Silent Film, Countdown, Light Leak.
– Add soundtrack from iTunes library.
“Best app ever ! Amazing bringing the 8mm back to a new gen love how you can put your own music to it and share it to Facebook and save it . Just hope you can save a copy of it to an external hard-drive. Well done.”
“One of my favourite apps, well worth purchasing. Simple user-friendly functions make it super easy to create home videos with amazingly cool filters and visual effects. I only wish it was a standard app for all phones to allow me to share and store movies on my computer.”
“Absolutely love this app, has been on my phone for 3 years.”