Have you ever been to a job interview without knowing the salary? It’s always a bit uncomfortable to talk about money even more during an interview and women don’t like to talk about money. However, we don’t work for the glory and we have bills to pay. I found a great free app to remove the stress. How much are you worth? Gain instant access to salaries globally with this free Salary Checker app from leading recruiter Robert Walters. It’s also an app to find the salary of others… just saying it.
Salary Checker – Free
Designed for professional job seekers, you can check your market rate in over 20 countries. So if you’re an accountant, finance professional, HR, legal, IT, engineering, supply chain, secretarial or marketing specialist, you’ll find annual salaries and contract pay rates.
Based on Robert Walters Global Salary Survey – produced for over a decade – the rates you’ll find here are a credible source of salary data.
How Does It Work
- Select your country and the city
- Your Speciality and expertise
- Enter your title and contract type
- Then the salary chart will come up showing the last three years (2012, 2013 and 2014)
- Check and compare pay globally: Asia, Americas, Europe, UK, Africa
- Compare salaries for several jobs at one time
- Visual display of data – no dull tables
- View salary trends over time
- Save favourite salaries and searches
- Covers a large range of professions
- Permanent and contract rates covered
Great source of salary and market information
Highly recommend downloading. I’m searching for a new job and I found this app to be really helpful and easy to use. I particularly like that it allows you to compare several jobs at one time.
Easy to use!
As a communications specialist, I found this app really straightforward and helpful. Knowing what I should be earning removes the guesswork and gives me more confidence to ask for the remuneration I’m really worth.
What a great app. Was recommended by a friend and I love it. Easy to use, visually impressive and has great comparison functionality. Will spread the word to anyone interested in their salary worth. Well done Robert Walters.