With the annual Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales looming, and with Christmas just around the corner, now would be the ideal time to tick off your shopping list, and do so with some of the best holiday deals on offer.
Here’s a sneak peak of how you can benefit from one-off deals across electronics, gaming, toys and more.
Look forward to $50 off the Kindle Paperwhite, $20 off Fire TV stick and huge discounts off of Echo devices.
- Benefit from discounts off of some of fashion’s biggest brands including: Nike, Adidas, Calvin Klein and Bonds
- Get deals of up to 40% on luggage from Samsonite, Antler and Delsey.
- Save up on select Samsung smartphones
- Up to 25% off on select laptops from Lenovo, ASUS and Acer
- Save on gaming gear from Corsair and Razer
- Great savings on toys up to 35% on brands including Barbie and NERF toys
Household, Kitchen and Home Furnishings
- Up to 50% off select Thermos products
- Up to 25% off of Sunbeam kitchen appliances
- Up to 25% off select Intex inflatable pool products
Video and Books
- Epic savings across Sony PS4 consoles and games
- Save up to 55% on RRP on Best Summer Reads
- Huge savings on pet food from Supercoat, Greenies, Fancy Feast and more
Sports and Outdoors
- Up to 40% off on select Coleman camping gear
- Save on products from Rimmel London, Maybelline, Revlon and more
- Big savings on skincare from L’Oréal Paris, NIVEA, Dove and more
Health and Personal Care
- Save on personal care appliances from Philips, Remington, Foreo and more
- Save on oral care appliances from Oral-B, Philips and more
Small Business on Amazon Launchpad
- Save at least 20% off Aussie startup brands – Soda Shades, HuskeeCup, Lyres Non-Alcoholic Spirits Co, Huski Wine Cooler, Marlowe Skincare
- Big savings on baby products from Tommee Tippee, Maxi Cosi, Baby Jogger and more
Amazon and the Starlight Children’s Foundation have also collaborated to make children in hospitals the official toy testers from the top 100 holiday toy list; Santa’s little helpers if you will.
Not only will $5 be donated to the foundation for every toy purchased from the catalogue, but an additional $40,000 worth of toys, games and crafts will be donated to the children in Starlight Express Rooms.
What’s On Right Now?
There are some early holiday deals that customers can make the most of right now:
- Amazon Music – for a limited time, new users of the service can get four months of the premium version for only $0.99.
- Audible – new users can save 50% on Audible memberships for 6 months (ends on the 12th of December).
- Books – Save up to 55% on Best Summer Reads.
Amazon Prime members have access to free delivery in as fast as two days. For those who do not have Prime, can still benefit from free delivery on orders over $39.
Amazon’s Black Friday event is set to start at 12am on the 29th of November through to 11:59pm on the 1st of December. The Cyber Monday event will start on the 2nd of December at 12am, and will finish on the same day at 11:59pm. All times are AEDT.