Bang & Olufsen just released not one, not two, but three new product lines: the Beoplay E6, the new Beosound Edge and the 2018 Seasonal Collection.
Designed as an urban active lifestyle essential, the Beoplay E6 wireless earphones perfectly illustrate Bang & Olufsen’s latest design innovations brought about for more comfort and to save precious battery life.
Beoplay E6 introduces a bunch of updates requested by users, such as:
- New snap-on charger enables in-use charging.
- New secure fit for active, everyday use.
- New silicone ear fins in different sizes.
- Even weight distribution on the cord for added comfort.
- In-line remote with three aluminium buttons and microphone for easy tactile control.
The Beoplay E6 is priced at $449. It comes in black and sand colours, and will be available online, in Bang & Olufsen stores, and with select retailers from September 2018.
The Beosound Edge, designed in collaboration with Michael Anastassiades, is a powerful new wireless speaker for the home that completely reimagines how we live with sound.
The circular shape of Beosound Edge makes it a terrific home design accessory – place it on the floor as a cool centrepiece or put it up on the wall as a statement piece. And it provides the best streaming experience of your choice, since it’s equipped with AirPlay 2, Chromecast, and Bluetooth.
Beosound Edge is priced at $5000, and will be available in Bang & Olufsen stores and on their website from October 2018.
The Seasonal 2018 Collection is a range of limited-edition premium headphones, speakers, and the latest wireless earphones, inspired by global fashion trends and interior design and colour trends of the season.
The following devices come in one of the three colours in the 2018 collection’s colour palette (which includes Dark Plum, Terracotta, and Limestone).
- Beoplay E6 in Dark Plum ($449).
- Ear set in Limestone ($449).
- Beoplay H9i in Limestone and Terracotta ($799).
- Beoplay P6 in Dark Plum and Limestone ($599).
The Seasonal 18 Collection will be available from 13 September 2018 at select Bang & Olufsen stores, online, and with select third-party retailers.