Thinking you may need to cut your trainer loose? Your personal trainer should lift you up in every way. What it shouldn’t do is drag you down – and if it does, it’s gotta end.
It’s Time To Break Up With Your Personal Trainer
Of course there is an app for that! Find the ‘perfect’ personal trainer who has the outlook and expertise that meet your specific needs. It works in two directions, it’s for people who are looking for a great personal trainer and also for trainers who are looking to gain new clients.
With Fitness Match™ (Free – Apple), you’ll be able to find the right personal trainer who will help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Looking For A Personal Trainer
What are you looking for in a personal trainer?
SEE ALSO: How To Control Your Weight and Stay Motivated
Fill in the search criteria and you’ll be presented with a list of relevant trainers. Tap on one to find out more about them; where they train their clients, their qualifications, their success with previous clients. You can even view some pictures. If you like what you see, feel free to contact them or add them to your Saved Contacts list for future reference.
Looking For New Clients
If you’re a personal trainer, Fitness Match™ provides you with an opportunity to market yourself to clients who are looking for someone just like you. Someone who has the knowledge and passion to help them achieve their goals. Create a profile and tell us about yourself. Let us know about your expertise and what drives you to help others. If potential clients like what they see, they’ll fill out a contact form and the message will be sent directly to your email address.
– Sophisticated search capability based on name, gender, location and expertise.
– Over 20 health and fitness goals to choose from.
– Capable of finding personal trainers within a 5 mile radius of desired location.
– Contact personal trainers easily.
– Add personal trainers to Saved Contacts for future reference.
– Quick, easy and safe sign up. No information passed on to third parties.
– Upload up to 5 photos.
– Multiple locations capability for personal trainers who work in various locations.
– Edit / delete profile at any time.
Featured Image: DepositPhotos
Have something to add to this story? Please share it in the comments.