Macquarie Centre has launched an Australian-first fashion app, MyMacquarie, a personalised app for shopping, fashion news, trends and events. It is the first Australian app to feature runway-to-mobile (audio-cued) technology, which allows users to save their favourite outfits from a live runway event and then navigate their way around the centre to shop.
MyMacquarie The Australian Fashion & Shopping App
– MyMacquarie app is for shoppers to get the most out of the new centre and for shopping lovers all around Sydney to be in-the-know.
– Fashion lovers can save their favourite H&M, Zara or UNIQLO looks or any of their lushed-over outfits from the fashion retailers in the centre.
– With looks created by leading fashion stylist and creative director, Joylon Mason, it’s giving shoppers the opportunity to take inspiration and shopping advice from one of the country’s best fashion experts.
– Available now via the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
MyMacquarie Allows You To
· Experience the audio-cued runway technology; as each model comes down the runway, the corresponding look will simultaneously sync and show up on your smartphone
· Compile a look-book of favourite outfits directly from the runway, and live at the event
· Save looks to learn the designers and labels, receive details and prices and navigate to the stores to browse and purchase
· Utilise image-recognition technology to point your smartphone at in-store displays to get the shopping details
· Discover new-season trends from the Macquarie Centre magazine: The Face of Fashion; Vogue and other fashion experts with exclusive and frequently updated content
· Be first to know about new labels and stores coming to Macquarie Centre
· Access exclusive offers, in-store events and happenings in the lead up to Christmas, the New Year and beyond
· Map your way from the home or office to the centre using MyMacquarie, fully equipped with Google and Apple Map software to take you to the best entrance to suit your shopping needs
For further information visit Macquarie Centre.
Images: MyMacquarie App
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.