A few weeks ago, a friend of a friend told me a scary story. A father was clearing the family’s computer history when he realised his son of ten years old was doing some research on Google. The little boy innocently was looking in Google for ‘ten years old naked girls’ – imagine the shock for the father not only to realise his boy was so soon interested in naked bodies but also as the only adult man in the house, he could be in serious trouble with the law and be accused of paedophilia! This story is not unique, kids who are using the family computer are extremely curious and they might looking for some innocent questions/answers without realising they could create serious consequences for the whole family.
Norton Family: The Best Choice For Parents
Because a kid is a kid, it’s the parent’s responsibility to filter as much as they can the family’s computer. The good news is, you have now access to fabulous tools to help protect your children.
“90% of Australian parents are particularly worried about their child’s safety online.”
For parents looking to help their kids explore, learn and enjoy their connected world safely, Norton Family Premier is a valuable tool. It works on Windows PCs and laptops, and also Android and iOS devices so you can help monitor what they access when on the go.
- You have a free full month trial
- It cost only $49.99/per year, included free with Norton Security Premium
- Parental controls and monitoring to help your kids explore the web safely
- Set up the ability to quickly see where your kids are
- Creates family rules for web browsing
- Kids can ask you for permission to visit blocked sites
- Monitor YouTube watching on the parent portal
Good To Know
Safe and healthy online habits start with honest conversations. Norton Family is a helpful tool that allow you to see kids’ online activities at a glance or be notified by email alerts, so you know when it’s time to talk.
With The Norton Family Pack You Will:
- Know at a glance when and where your kids spend time online.
- Gain valuable insights that lead to open, informed conversations.
- Use simple settings to make the Web safe for kids to explore.
- Help teach balance and healthy habits without taking away kids’ freedom.
- Easily protect kids’ private information and online reputations.
You can buy Norton Family Premier online and install it on your computer within minutes, click on this link http://au.norton.com/norton-family-premier to find out more.
You can buy the Family Premier Pack online and install it on your computer within minutes, click on this link to find out more.
Keeping kids safe online shouldn’t be the end of their freedom; it should be the start of open and ongoing conversations about how to build safe and smart online habits.
Browsing the Web should be enjoyable, fun and not restrictive. Protect your kids today with the best tool on the market and you will save yourself having a potential heart attack next time you will empty your computer web history.
I have teamed up with Norton for this article.
Have something to add to this story? Please share it in the comments.