I am surrounded by coffee lovers, which is funny because I am a tea drinker and really do not like coffee in any form; ice cream, cake, hot coffee, etc…. Dear coffee lovers, let me help you, here is the one minute guide for coffee lovers because I am always amused how people take their coffee so seriously. Catching up in a cafe in Australia is like an institution, everyone is doing it, for business, or just to meet with a friend. I do enjoy going to cafes, but the ultimate suspense moment is, when the waiter brings the coffee to my friend(s), and I am waiting for the ‘verdict face’ and comment – “Hmmm, it’s a good coffee” (smile) or “I can’t believed it in a place like this, they serve a shitty coffee!” (booo!).
Beanhunter – Free – iPhone – Android
Beanhunter makes it easy to find and share your coffee experiences. It is a door into a city’s coffee culture. You get in and get to share.
Whether you’re a tourist in a new city or a local in your own town, Beanhunter will connect you with the city’s coffee gems and what others are recommending.
– Help people find and share great coffee experiences;
– Increase discoverability for independent cafes; and
– Support the specialty coffee industry.
Many of a cities best cafes are tucked away down little streets around the globe & are hard to find. Now the coffee loving community has a place to share their favourite cafes and coffee experiences with the rest of the world.
Here at Beanhunter we realise that this mission of finding the best coffee spots all over the world is not possible without the efforts of you, the Beanhunter community who submit cafes, write reviews, add photos on the beautiful drink that is coffee! We hope that you find much joy searching through the many fantastic coffee spots all over the globe.
How Does It Work
– Find great coffee shops and cafes
– Share your experiences
– See where others are going
– Discover the top coffee shops
– Discover the best coffee shops and cafes around you
– Search by location, coffee brand or coffee shop
– Filter by best match, distance, equipment, brew methods, coffee brand, open now and more
– Get directions, opening hours, read reviews and view photos
– Save your favourite coffee shops for easy access
Grab this app before deciding where you will take your coffee – because tea drinkers really don’t care if your coffee is good or not – but the mood attached to your coffee’s quality is really hilarious 🙂