Learn how to cook like a chef with Jamie Oliver’s recipes’ app. Here, the cheeky British chef Jamie Oliver shows how to cook easy meals, sharing his tricks of the trade about how to prepare quick an easy amazing food.
Jamie’s Recipes – Free – Apple
Jamie’s Recipes app is for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and the iPad makes cooking at home even easier. This app is full of fantastic handy videos designed to help you shop for, prep and cook delicious food.
– The app is updated with 10 new beautiful step-by-step recipes every second Wednesday of the month to give you a real feel of what the app is all about.
– When you subscribe, you’ll get a huge selection of more than 300 exclusive recipes, all with step-by-step photography to make them super clear and easy to follow.
– Plus, they’re adding more recipes every month to keep you inspired and to help you learn new, amazing skills that’ll get you cooking incredible food.
– There’s a huge selection of recipes, from classic comfort food and beautiful baking recipes to festive treats, super-quick suppers and a whole lot more – there really is something for everyone.
– In January, they added 10 new recipes, celebrating wonderful winter warming puds – comforting, delicious and perfect for a cold Winter’s evening.
– Included a clever shopping list to make life a bit easier – it sorts ingredients by supermarket aisle and lets you cross off items as you shop.
– 2 hours of HD video to help you master the tougher techniques as well as to get some great cooking tips and tricks.
– “Awesome recipe app.”
– “Thanks Jamie for developing your awesome recipe /cooking application. I’m traveling around Australia with my husband. Your app will definitely help to spice up and add variety to our meals. And it takes up no extra space in the camper trailer, bonus!!”
– “This app is so appetising! It seats as a perfect plate, all textures working together. Shopping list finds its way in your pocket, juices burst off the page, and Jimmy just follows you around. Thanks”
– “This app is amazing!! What a fantastic idea to motivate people in to creating healthy quick meals full of exciting flavours and the best thing is it’s for everyone!!”