Without compromising top audio quality, Aussie tech firm BlueAnt’s new Pump Air ear buds have a lot to boast about. They claim to be the smallest true wireless earbuds – and they are ideal for men and women with all ear sizes.
Weighing in at just 4 grams each, the earbuds are built to be light and comfortable and perfect for anyone who loves music while they exercise.
Designed for an active lifestyle, the Pump Air earbuds allow users to listen, train and talk completely hands-free, with no wires involved.PumAir wireless, bluetooth and high definition sportsbuds
The sleek, soft-touch design is available in a sexy white and rose gold as well as black. Plus it’s optimised for training and everyday use and has a sweat-proof coating to give users the freedom to train as hard as they wish.
The product includes a charging case to deliver up to 15 hours of on-the-go use with a one hour rapid charge when a top up is required. Best of all they have a built-in microphone for calls, and total integration with Siri and Google, meaning that users can control music and make calls with minimal effort.
“We’ve maximised the quality of the new Pump Airs, so they’re all play and no work. You just put them in, switch on your music and you have hours of uninterrupted listening,” said BlueAnt founder Taisen Maddern.
“We’ve focused on the bass and audio quality with the Pump Airs, so the sound is richer and louder than anything else you’ll find on the market.
“Maximum sturdiness and user comfort were also top of mind when we designed the Pump Airs. We want them to be able to withstand even the hardest workout regime. The sweat-proofing and the new charging case – delivering up to fifteen hours – mean the earbuds perfectly complement both active lifestyles and everyday use.”
This product release marks a year since BlueAnt partnered with Apple. In 2016, the company’s Pump 2 headphones retailed in US Apple stores as the headphone of choice for the Apple Watch.Pump Air (black-silvery)
- A charging case to deliver up to fifteen hours of on-the-go use
- Fully chargeable in less than one hour, 20 minutes charge gives you one hour
- Four sizes of ComfortSeal and three sizes of ComfortSeal Plus tips for a maximised secure, comfortable fit
- A built-in microphone for calls, simple and intuitive one touch controls and Siri andGoogle integration
- Use the latest Bluetooth 4.2 technology and are coated in Sweat-proof IP54.
- The headphones retails at JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman and Tech2Go in Australia for AUD$169.99.