The consumer appetite for online shopping shows no signs of slowing down. It is currently worth a staggering $23 billion, and in Australia the ecommerce market is expected to grow by more than 37 percent over the next three years to be worth almost US$40 billion by 2022.
No surprise then that so many Australian brands invest in key sales events like Click Frenzy and Black Friday and Black Friday.
Click Frenzy ‘Mayhem’ kicks off tonight, and in the lead up to this Criteo has released new data that shows online sales can increase by 45% during Click Frenzy week.
By analysing verified traffic and sales data from 56 million online shopping transactions across 151 Australian retailers, Criteo reveals the following stats from 2018’s Click Frenzy:
- Sales increased from 8% to 45% during Click Frenzy week
- Conversion rates increased from 10% to 15% during Click Frenzy week
- Sales increases by shopping category on Click Frenzy: Fashion (73%), Health & Beauty (62%) Home (21%)
- Health & Beauty sales increased by 105% on the day before Click Frenzy
- Conversion rates peaked the day before and the day after Click Frenzy (e.g. Home increased by 46% on the day after)
OUR CLICK FRENZY PICK
Nokia 2.1 has been praised globally for its attractive design, impressive 2-day battery life and spectacular value at the RRP $199
As part of the Click Frenzy Mayhem event, Telstra will hero Nokia 2.1 on Pre-Paid for an amazing $99.
This offers $30 off Telstra’s already discounted Pre-Paid offer ($129) and ends Wednesday 22 May.
When is Click Frenzy?
From 7pm Tuesday, 21st May to midnight Wednesday, 22nd May (AEST).
Check out Jo Munro’s article about Click Frenzy, here: https://thecarousel.com/living/click-frenzy-go-nuts-and-bag-and-bargain/