Last weekend, I was browsing the Internet looking for a Do It Yourself face mask and homemade body scrub – yes it was this kind of weekend when you want to pamper yourself, disconnect the phone and watch a good movie. I was looking for some ideas on Pinterest and I stumbled on a great sugar-honey hand scrub from SnapGuide. Within a minute I uploaded the app on my iPhone and my skin had never been so soft. SnapGuide share what you love doing it.
Snapguide is a free iOS app and web service for those who want to create and share step-by-step “how-to guides.” The service provides easy-to-understand instructions for a wide array of topics including cooking, gardening, crafts, repairs, do-it-yourself projects, fashion tips, entertaining and more.
Users are invited to create their own guides using the iPhone app. Snap pictures and videos of your project, add captions and share your guide with the Snapguide community.
SnapGuide – Free
- Snapguide is a simple, beautiful way to share and view step-by-step how-to guides.
- Discover new things to cook, build, wear, play and more.
- Create your own guides and share what you love making with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and more.
- Discuss your interests with other people who share your passions.
How Does It Work
- Explore step-by-step guides on practical anything
- Create a guide by snapping photos and videos
- Guides look great on the web, tablets, and phones.
- Chat with people who share your interests.
- Making a request is a great way to ask for help and get inspiration for your guides.
- 3 main menus: Featured, Popular and Recent
The topics list is almost endless. I also checked the Technology one – not bad at all – I think I am going to put some good How To’s articles.
Here is the list:
- Art and Crafts
- Game and Tricks
- Sports and Fitness
I told you the list of topics is forever. I found mine how to make the perfect French manicure, and I have to say the result is pretty good and it didn’t cost me a cent. Be inspired, find great creative ideas and share yours. Have fun.