After protecting your privacy online, you can now protect your phone calls and messages private and secure.
StitMe is a new free app allowing users to connect with each other by simply using a StitMe ID like #Jane, so there is no need to give out a personal mobile number ever again. When users make outgoing calls, the recipient’s caller ID will show the unique “StitMe Privacy Protected Connection Number” instead of his or her personal mobile telephone number. This is a permanent number between two people and both can use this number to call each other. The user’s actual mobile number is never exposed, and the number cannot be shared with anyone so they are protected from unwanted return calls, sales calls, harassment, stalking and anonymous calls.
– Free Apple App & Android.
– StitMe offers a completely secure way of connecting with people without revealing your actual mobile number. It is completely free and we guarantee 100% privacy when it comes to making and receiving calls.
– Privacy is a Right and StitMe gives it right back to you. You can now control who calls you, when they call you and you can even protect yourself against reverse number look ups.
– The next time you make an outgoing call, the recipient will view a unique StitMe connection number instead of your mobile number. StitMe easily connects to your contact list and assigns a unique StitMe Connection Number to use any time you want.
How To Use StitMe
– Get the mobile number of the person you meet and input it into the StitMe app or simply exchange your StitMe IDs (if the other party is already a registered user of StitMe) for other people to contact you via StitMe – no more giving out your actual mobile number
– A “StitMe Connection” is created for the user and the other party to contact each other, instantly establishing a one-to-one secured connection.
– The caller and recipient will only see the StitMe connection number on their caller ID – the actual mobile number will never be exposed.
– Users can pre-set the day and time they want to receive calls from their StitMe contacts thus preventing calls at “off hours” or on days they may be at work
– This one-to-one connection can be deleted anytime, providing another layer of protection. Just delete the StitMe contact from the StitMe address book, and the other person can never contact the user anymore.
Privacy is your right. Claim it.
The StitMe app empowers users to allow others to connect with them or not, with the freedom to control who and who can never contact them, and when they can be contacted. Further, the app masks the users’ location, thus shutting the door on hackers and people engaged in identity theft who might try and track the phone by using a reverse number look up.
When To Use StitMe
– Added safety when using online dating sites, as you don’t have to provide a stranger with your actual phone number and you can control when calls are allowed
– The ability to give your StitMe ID to a potential buyer on eBay, so that they don’t have your home or cell number. No more spammers and identity theft.
– Teachers can use StitMe to limit the days and hours that their students and patients can call them directly without infringing on their private times.
– Anyone selling a home or a car can provide their StitMe ID so that they don’t receive calls at unwanted times.
– Conduct safe and private business phone calls with complete privacy and peace of mind.
Featured Image: DepositPhotos